Market at Tenochtitlán

Market at Tenochtitlán
The market at Tenochtitlan. Mural by Diego Rivera, Palacio Nacional, Mexico City

Friday, September 4, 2020

Students who aren't on campus: form groups for the exercises

 Dear students who will be arriving late to campus or won't be on campus all semester, or are temporarily in quarantine, here are the names of other students in the same situation. I invite you to introduce yourselves via email and form groups. 

For Exercise 1, comparing online prices at Carrefour and Amazon, you will have to substitute a local retailer in one of the countries where you live. It might be hard to find exact equivalents. Do your best. 


Family namesNameemailcountry
Alvarez Del Castillo HuertaCamilacalvarezdel@alumni.unav.esMexico
Arenas GarcíaLuisa Fernandalarenasgarc@alumni.unav.esColombia
Arguello ValleGustavogarguellova@alumni.unav.esNicaragua
Chelala CortesEmilioechelalacor@alumni.unav.esMexico
Flores Galvez CanoSofiasgalvezcano@alumni.unav.esGuatemala
Genao BaezVeronicavgenaobaez@alumni.unav.esDominican Rep.
Madrigal BejaranoIgnacioimadrigalbe@alumni.unav.esCosta Rica
Marusic SilesAndreaamarusicsil@alumni.unav.esBolivia
Montalvo LeonNathalie Victorianmontalvole@alumni.unav.esEcuador
Nufio MovilMaría Inésmnufiomovil@alumni.unav.esGuatemala
Pérez CarvajalDiegodperezcarva@alumni.unav.esMexico
Rodriguez CarlosSophiasrodriguezc@alumni.unav.esVenezuela
Saavedra CardonaPaola Maríapsaavedraca@alumni.unav.esEl Salvador
SmithAaliyahasmith.8@alumni.unav.esUSA
Sánchez De La VegaMarianamsanchezdel@alumni.unav.esColombia
Tapia MalpartidaChiaractapiamalpa@alumni.unav.esItaly
Ufer GirónSabinesufergiron@alumni.unav.esGermany
Navarrete CalderaCarlos Eduardocnavarretec@alumni.unav.esNicaragua
Alcazar SalazarAbrahamaalcazarsal@alumni.unav.esBolivia


Flores Vazquez                Paola                   
pfloresvazq@alumni.unav.es

1 comment:

  1. If anyone wants to partner with me and Camila Alvarez Del Castillo Huerta, I had Chiara Tapia Malpartida email me and ask me if she could partner and I am just waiting on her to let me know if she would like to join Camila and I! If anyone needs help with anything feel free to email me, I have hit a couple snags with Amazon and Carrefour with finding out shipping so I can do my best to help! Best of luck to everyone, you will do great!!

    ReplyDelete